Venue fees: R600 paid when booking the venue for a party. Venue fees include the use of a specific area of the restaurant and use of a jumping castle for the party.
R55/child for one of the following options:
- Hotdog + chips, with a cold drink
- Fish fingers + chips, with a cold drink
- Chicken nuggets + chips, with a cold drink
- Cheese grillers + chips, with a cold drink
Kids sweetie bag: R50/bag
- Small – R250
- Medium – R300
- Large – R350
Kids party food and cakes may be self-catered for, though all adults must make use of the Restaurant.
We do not supply any decoration for themed parties, you have to provide for that.
Options for Adults
- A la carte menu : could be quite expensive if the you’re paying for everyone, but is perfect if the other parents pay for themselves
- Salty platter – R350
- Meaty platter – R400
- Sandwich platter – R200
- Muffin platter – R180
- Danish pastry platter – R120 (10 pastries)
- Spinach and bacon quiche – R120 (large)
- Chocolate cake with choice of chocolate or caramel icing and filling – R180
- Long, thin lemon meringue – R150
- Carrot cake – R220
- Apple tart – R150
Drinks are not included with the above option, here are some suggestions:
- Jugs of fresh fruit juice (100% fruit juice in a variety of flavours) on the tables at R55/jug.
- A tab may be opened at our restaurant bar (which must be paid when paying for the party).
- Another option is to arrange with other parents that they must pay for their own drinks.
All adults attending a booked party do not pay entrance fee.
Feeding time game drive are half price on Saturdays at R50/Adult and R60/child, starting at 13:00pm.
Full game drives are priced R100/Adults and R50/child, game drive must be arranged prior to arrival unless one is booked at a scheduled time.
Final numbers and chosen options must be confirmed with us 3 days before the date of the party.